Tuesday, March 10, 2009

to daddy. the story of my day

daddy,

i hope you had a good day at work. i miss you when you are gone but i know you are working hard to take care of me, sissy, willie and mommy. i appreciate that. i thought about you when i woke up from my nap, and i thought i would tell you the story of my day today through photos.

my day began with you. while mommy made you coffee, i laid with you, woke you up with my restlessness and tooted on you. we talked a while while you enjoyed your coffee. i then kissed you goodbye for the day and went with mommy to take sissy to school. when we got back, you were still here, but i didnt know because i was fast asleep. i had a long nap. when i woke up, mommy had just got out of the shower. so i had tummy time on my boppy while she did her hair to be pretty for you. isnt she pretty... i think so. and her boobies are the best. i know you think so too.


after that we went down stairs and i played for a few minutes on my play mat. i talked to zebra, kicked the shit out of him till he sang to me, and made a new face i have never made before. i like the feeling of my lower lip in my mouth.



then mommy and i had to go to the store to get a few things to make our corn chowder for tonight. she got me a new shampoo by mrs. meyers. i love the smell of it. i like to go to the store with mommy. she carries me in my sling close to her. i feel warm and feel her heart beat. i love it when we are in the car and she looks back at me. i get so excited, i smile so big that you can see all my silly looking gums. mommy told me that she missed you on the way home.

when we got home, i couldnt decide if i wanted to sleep, eat, or play. so i decided to poop three times, slobber so much that i soaked my onsie, eat, then finally sleep. i dreamed that i was napping in your armpit.

while i slept, mommy worked hard at making our dinner. she cut all the veggies and made us home made corn chowder and corn bread. mmm it smelled so yummy. i know you are going to love it. she put extra love in it just for you. look how pretty it was.
when i woke up, we went to go get sissy from school. i get so excited when i see her. she is so exciting to me. i love how loud and silly she is. and her big eyes fascinate me. when we got home, we played in giselle's room. giselle held me, and i watched her play on her new computer you made her. that was so nice of you. it made her so happy. i cant wait to have one of my own. maybe my wallpaper will be bad religion.


i sat in sissy's chair. i like it. can i have one soon? i think i want an orange one. i got tired of it though. because i dont like it when i stay in one place for too long. so i got mad.


but then, mommy held me. i felt so much better. i love it when she takes care of me when i cry. she knows just what to do to to make me feel better. i wanted you to get home soon.

the rest of the night was a blur. i slept in the car on our way to sister's gymnastics. i think you and mommy talked on the way there. you were going to play tennis. i think you are the best tennis player ever. i bet you could beat that nadal guy. i went shopping with mommy at a few stores then picked up giselle. we came home and i had a tough time falling asleep. but mommy finally understood that i wanted to be swaddled and i fell right asleep. i cant wait to wake up at one in the morning and lay next to you and mommy. i love it when you sleep talk and have freak out wake ups. i think i have those too. not the sleep talks but the wake spazes.

well daddy, i just wanted to tell you about how my day was. i know you miss me when you are at work. i miss you bad. i cant wait for the weekend so i can play stand up & spit up with you. you are the best daddy in the world. and even more important, you are such a wonderful husband to mommy.

i love you,
bean

p.s. i cant wait to be with just you on thursday night while mommy takes giselle to the jonas brothers.

4 comments:

Anna Joy said...

aww this is a sweet entry! too too cute. you're a good writer!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha "kicked the shit out of zebra" haha did you forget the part where mommy tells her she's so god dammed fucking cute in a high sweet voice!? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Girl if you taking sissy to the Jonas brothers I can't come over and play!! But this is so cute. Update me about tomorrow.

cathartic said...

ange, i did forget the part where i told her "girl you got some shit on your face" hahahaha