Tuesday, March 17, 2009

a long day...


we had a long day.
we started like any day with coffee for daddy and playing with him till he leaves for work. bean took a nap then we left for lunch with ashley. this place was so delish. i am a huge fan of Mediterranean food. ashley was able to spend time with lola bean for the first time since bean was about two weeks old. lunch was good but my time spent with her was even better. i remember how ashely was there for me when giselle was born when no one else was. i wish we lived closer so that she can spend as much time with her as she did with giselle. i remember my nights with ashley on my porch downtown with wine, asian pears & expensive cheese. we love you ash.

moving on... we then met my sister @ river legacy. we took about an hour and half walk with her, vivi and bb. when we returned, i found my window shattered. i felt violated. i felt a loss. i felt anger. i felt scared. i felt a sense of me was taken. as i searched i discovered nothing was taken. except i cant find my sling. i called the police. made a report. cleaned the glass out as much as possible for what i had to clean it with. then went home. why would some one do this? why would you disrespect ones property? it is so pointless. it is costing me money that i was hoping to spend on our anniversary. i hate people. they are naturally evil.

the evening was better. husband and i cooked an irish din din (shepard's pie) and had guinness. we talked about our day. we watched american idol and geeked out on our laptops. i love him. i love my little geek.

oh and we booked out flight to san fran... help me with our itinerary!!!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I can't believe that! And of all things they took your sling...? I'm sorry that happened!