Friday, May 7, 2010

Life is good

I have been thinking a lot lately about life. About how we arrive here, how we live, and then death. I have been thinking about my own life. Where I was and who I was just four years ago. So much has changed. I have changed.

I love my life. I mean.... really.. really.. love. it.

I love my mornings. When I wake up with my girls to make coffee for husband.
I love how happy that makes him. I love the pride that gives me.

I love the school that Giselle is so very lucky to attend. It is perfect for her and her future. I love that she has has stability and love surrounding her entire being.

I love watching Lola day by day learn something new.

I love family dinner time. Cooking, talking and cleaning.

My life is good today because I make better choices. I am wiser. I have grown.

My life is good today because I have a home and a family (that includes a husband, kids and animals).

I am full of gratitude for this life today. I have my husband and my daughters to thank for being a part of this and contributing to my happiness.

I sat yesterday thinking of many elements of the day that I am more than thankful for. Like family dinners, raising kids in the home, gardening, evening strolls, crafty hobbies, a forgiving husband, teaching my children all about life while learning at the same time, internet to expand and entertain my mind, NPR, a kitchen (with food, lots of healthy clean food), the respect that is in our home, a bed that is made every single day, a badass washing machine and dryer, a husband who adores me, and night time (when i have time for me to do anything i want). There is even so much more. Just some of the things on my mind at the moment.

I love my Husband. I love my girls. I love my life because of them.


Website Counter

No comments: