Tuesday, July 21, 2009

sleep weaning & sleep training?


If you have spoken with husband or my self, you know that LB sleeps in her bed from 8ish until anywhere from midnight to 3AM. He & I like her in our bed after this first wake of hers. We enjoy her laying with us for some of the night. We love knowing she is safe. We love mornings waking with her next to us. We love to hear her little breath in between us.

But there is this little problem...
(is she fucking serious, ((my question @ 4AM) )She has began waking up in the middle of the night screamingcryingpissing(the pissed off kind)fussing the last week and it is really starting to test my patience and creating anger within my body.

I suppose it is time to sleep train/night wean. (I admit while I quietly weep inside)

I am not sure if I am really ready for this. At the same time, I am really in the need of sleep for longer than three hours at a time. I'm torn. (trying to be less dramatic)

I think it is going to be along night.

To husband, please forgive me. I will be a BITCH and short tempered the next few days due to lack of sleep.

To drivers on the road, be glad you can not hear my profanity from the inside of my car. I WILL be cursing you.

To any one in contact with me in the next few days. Please be patient, I will HATE you and all your short comings without forgiveness.
My site was nominated for Best Parenting Blog!

Website Counter

No comments: