Thursday, May 21, 2009

cutting a tooth

Dah dahh,

I just wanted to tell you that I can not wait for our time together this weekend. I am excited to see a new part of Texas with you and Mommy and Sissy at Lake Palestine.

This week has been busy. I played with Mama while my teeth are slowly coming in. Sissy had a pool party that MaMa wanted to go to so I stayed at the house with Aunt Shannda. I love her and love Aleese so much!! She is so silly.
Mama missed you while you were at work. So do I. I want to have lunch with you more often.

We play a lot while you are at work. Want to see the photos??




I know you are proud that I cut my first tooth, but I am not so happy. The tooth hurts as it is growing in. Im sure I will have a lot of distractions this weekend.

Well, I will sleep with you tonight then see you after you get there tomorrow.
I love you, more than anything in this world.. other than mamas tit.

Duh, Love lola beaner toot.


Website Counter

No comments: